
Hee..I purposely waited for this day to premier me blog. Such a lovely number..
Chinese believes that the number 9 means Longlasting. No wonder many couple get married today & many got married 10 years ago when the date was 09.09.99.
Well actually, many years ago, I aim for this date to be me special date. Eg. Wedding date. Waa..angan-angan only. Why? Because people said the number 9 means FOREVER.. So triple 9 means many happy returns.. Now am so not ready for this wedding thingy coz I still feel like a 22 year old. Even me mum always say,"Grow up will ya! Stop being so childish!" Aisey.. I can't help it if I have 4 younger crasi teenagers siblings maa..
Did you know?
09.09.09 is a unique date , 09.09.09 falls on a Wednesday and both Wednesday & September have 9 letters. It is also the 252nd day of the year, 252 adds to 9, and 09-09-09 = 27.







0 comments:
Post a Comment