Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Until now..

Today, is your birthday uncle..

It’s been more than a month now that you’re gone. I still can't believe this. Am trying..but it’s hard..so hard..it kills me deep inside my heart, am still crying.. trying to accept this that you have really gone..

I remembered on how you used to make me cry and took pictures of me crying..huh..how mean heh.. How you used to dress me up with your uniforms; karate, boys brigade, etc.. then u took pictures of me, ask me to pose.. hah.. I’ve been exploit by you mentang2 I was the only niece at that time.

The last time we spent time together was 2 or 3 years ago when we ate sushi at Low Yatt Plaza, KL. You told me that you never eat sushi before but like always you were the adventurous one, "boleh lah, hentam jak" you said.


This gift you gave me for my 9th birthday..was handmade by you. I will cherish it forever. Thank you for the lovely frame. You tought me how to draw Garfield :-)

The first time when we came to KL, you were still in your college time, I still remembered that when I ordered laksa, you told me that laksa at Sarawak is different from here. Didn't listen to you, end up didn’t eat the laksa at all. Haha..funny taste..

You were well known for a happy go lucky, funny, tough, handsome hee.., adventurous, active man.

But.. that was it. Am no longer seeing you around. How can this be? Why..? we no longer can hear your laughs, jokes..the moment I dropped a rose on top of your coffin, right before they burried you.. I felt....... No..this can't be.. but that was it. You weren’t suppose to leave. No... not that soon..but who am I to stop this to happened, God loves you more. I am trying to deal and accepting this..slowly..

REST IN PEACE OUR DEAREST UNCLE HUMPHREY.. God bless your soul. Amen.


0 comments: