Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!



As we all know, Valentine's Day is all about love..

But.. do we really know what does the Valentine's day mean? The history and real story behind the V-day?

Well, I never celebrated Valentine's day..no seriously.. I don't know how to celebrate it hee.. if it's celebrated with legal couple maybe it's worth it.

As for me, month of February will always be my Love month.. ;-) Why??.. Hint: Me love story hee..

Nowdays, celebrating Valentine's day is a must trend. As you can see, couples wearing the same Love t-shirts, shoes, ect.. Sweet.. but it's sweeter if they are husbands and wives. Aaww..such a loving couple.

I wanna wish HAPPY CHINESE NEW TIGER YEAR & HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

Have a lovely Tiger 2010 year and Happy holidays people! Wishing for a great prosperous year and great health & wealth.



XOXO,

0 comments: