Wowh!
It's been a year that I didn't update anything in my blog!
tsk tsk.. what a shame..
Well, hope it's not too late to wish a very Happy New Year 2012 to all!
As we all know that this 2012 Chinese New Year will be the year of the water dragon..
Had a good start this year by working at a new company - better job + offer of course heh.. (wink wink) Thank you God for the blessings..wish for many more to come, Amen.
Although I will not get my bonus (3 months yo!) this year for 2011 (sob sob), I gain other benefits (trying so hard to think +ve right now okayh) I hope everything goes well for my future undertaking.
In Chinese tradition, each year is dedicated to a specific animal. I was born in the year of Boar so according to my zodiac reading this year.. It will be a good year for Boar babies heh.. HOLAAA..
According to my colleague at my new company, she said my department will be placed at "Prosperous" side of the new office.. Ooo.. We will be moving to a new office on March 1st.
Some facts I found for reading:
(source http://www.superstitionsof.com/chinese-new-year-of-the-dragon-2012.htm)
2012 Year of the Dragon - What to do?
- On New Year's Day, don't talk about the past, look to the future and new beginnings.
- On the 5th day of Chinese New Year, include dragons (in front of your business), for prosperity, money and good luck.









0 comments:
Post a Comment