Friday, April 20, 2012

My Birthday Month! 12th April 2012


Happy Birthday to ME! 

Am an April Baby ;-)

How fast time flies.. now am officially in my very very veryyyy late 20's.

Thank you God for all your blessings upon me. May many more to come :-D

After 10 years..I finally have my parents with me on my actual-date-birthday. I was in KL after since my SPM.

So yeah, as usual..me mummy being emo (the drama queen) said this,"I can't believe how fast time flies. U're the eldest but then looks smaller than Bian (me youngest brother). No need to get married lah, be our baby forever please. I can't accept that u've so grown up and getting older."

and I was like...what???? (but keeping quiet myself) coz I understand her since I can't believe it either that am so old!

Looking forward to celebrate with my family back at hometown next week.
Miri here I come! 
Food food food food!

and after that..looking forward to celebrate with my Corazon  ;-)
don't you dare think that u're getting away from this muahahahahahaaa...


XOXO,

 

0 comments: