It's all coming back to me now... (wahh..lagu Celine Dion pulakk..)
I grew up as an art lover.. used to draw, colour.. but now am in love with painting.
would love to try to paint on canvas with acrylic colours..
Acrylic paint is fast drying paint containing pigment suspension in acrylic polymer emulsion. Acrylic paints can be diluted with water, but become water-resistant when dry. Depending on how much the paint is diluted (with water) or modified with acrylic gels, media, or pastes, the finished acrylic painting can resemble a watercolor or an oil painting, or have its own unique characteristics not attainable with other media.
To start.. I need to invest on few canvas..different sizes and lotsa acrylic painting colours which of coz the price is not like paying for a box of water colors..much more expensive hokay.. gulp.. money owh money..
I hope I can start my painting very soon.. hopefully I still have my 'magic' touch.. and make many collections for myself :-)
Few of my favorites:
![]() |
| Coplu with his artworks |
![]() |
| Heart is my possession |
XOXO,









0 comments:
Post a Comment