Again, a very nice and maybe the last repetitive unique number we have witness.
Thank you dear God for letting us witness these beautiful dates; 1.1.1, 2.2.2, 3.3.3, 4.4.4, 5.5.5, 6.6.6, 7.7.7, 8.8.8, 9.9.9, 10.10.10, 11.11.11 and today, 12.12.12.
It is very frustrating that I couldn't make the last repetitive date to mark my special occasion, event, day of my life. Well, I have mark one of the dates thou...
02.02.02; is the most beautiful and precious date where I was "officially" someone's love.
Me Corazon, thank you for still loving me.. after 10 wonderful crazy obstacles years that we have shared and gone through hard and bad times, sweet and lovey-dovey moments as well, of coz la kan.. hehe..
We have grown so much over the years.. where u always tease me nowadays..."tua dah dia.." huhuu.. It's ok..u're older hehee..!!
I surrender it all to God, I believe there's a plan for us, for me for u and forever more..
Forgive me for all the itsy bitsy faults that I have made. I will try my best to be a better person for you...
Aww..jiwang mode on. Can't help it! This date means so much to me.. as both of us born on the same date, what else..awesome 12th ya'll ;-)
XOXO,








0 comments:
Post a Comment